Wednesday, October 6, 2021

🔴CYCLING again 🚴‍♀️ - back to MASS💒 - Sightseeing along the Chorrillos pier🏖

 

As long as life is getting back to normal, some of my  regular activities are coming back too (to the new normal surely) First of all, I went back to mass, which is an very important part of my spiritual life, my conection with God and the figure of Christ.

In fact, since the last two years I am strongly motivated by topics like theology, philosophy and biblical archaeology. Let´s remember that when I was a kid I was strongly interested in study archaeology in the Middle East...

Maybe because I was influenced by Indiana Jones movies... that's a part of my life that I don't talk a about a lot at first, but as long as I enter in quite confidence I talk about the full story and why I decided to study social communications instead of archaeology.

I have to say that in many cases I thought that maybe It could have been a better idea to have studied archaeology, but who really knows... 

On the other hand I am running again, which is important too; not only because of it gives me that sense of accomplishment through sports, but It also clears your ideas, ignite your motivation and improve your focus.

Then I repaired my old bycicle, perhaps I will change it in the near future, but, I think that it's ok for the moment. 

No comments:

The Plaza de Armas of Cusco at Dawn

The Plaza de Armas of Cusco is one of the most beautiful plazas in the world. It is located in the heart of the city, and it is surrounded b...