Monday, October 18, 2021

💥My FIRST TIME in the ELEVATED SUBWAY of LIMA PERU 💥

 

Believe it or not I have never had the opportunity to travel in the Peruvian Metro, since it is not part of my usually rout to work, but thanks to the fact that my friend wanted to go to the chiropractic and ask me to come along with him, I had the opportunity to commute in this way of transport.

The thing regarding to the Metro of Lima is that we Peruvians only have one line for a city of almost 11 millions inhabitants. Due to corruption and lack of real interest in people's need, we never constructed a efficent way of transport for a large city like Lima.

I have to say that the design and architecture of this service nothing have to envy to the ones all over the world.

This video is interesting for the ones who want to know the face of the unknown Lima, since you always watch the nice face of the city

No comments:

The Plaza de Armas of Cusco at Dawn

The Plaza de Armas of Cusco is one of the most beautiful plazas in the world. It is located in the heart of the city, and it is surrounded b...