Saturday, July 31, 2021

🔴 #VLOG 5: MY FRIEND GOT VACCINATED WITH THE #PFIZER VAX and SOME THOUGHTS ABOUT IT


 Hey guys,  In this video you will find not only one, but many different days recorded in just one go. And yes, I know I promise I would vlog in a daily basis, but I was trying to improve my other sites in order to monetize them properly. 

The current promise to vlog in a daily basis is still working, I will try to do so, not only for me to practice and improve my English skills, but because it is a good way to communicate my ideas during these times of uncertaintity and social change in Peru and the world. 

So... in this video there are three moments, the moment in which I start running for the really first time in months after the quarantine period; the moment in which I am flying the Peruvian flag on the top of the roof of my humble little house. And the moment in which I go along with my friend to be vaccinated.

All these moments represent, in many ways a circumstance that have branded our current times. I mean, quarantine and covid 19 have changed forever our habits, customes and behaviour, even the way we get in touch with each other.

I have thought a lot about it, I mean about this sanitary situation. For instance, in the past I usually hanged out with my friends during weekends, at night mostly. You know, together in a random bar in Miraflores or Barranco districs, here in Lima.

I even remembered the uncountable variety of times in which, having girlfriend, we usually spend time together without thinking of anything like a random virus in the air. 

Nevertheless, changes also help us to think about our possibilities based on our strenghts and weaknesses, and the things regarding to external factors. But we have to be realistics. And that is something that we have lost a little bit.




  


No comments:

The Plaza de Armas of Cusco at Dawn

The Plaza de Armas of Cusco is one of the most beautiful plazas in the world. It is located in the heart of the city, and it is surrounded b...