Saturday, May 15, 2021

► FOCUS on the PROCESS not ONLY in the GOAL


This video starts with a personal story, almost a love story since the main character was a girl I dated in the past, and is someone I talked to these days. 

The thing is that I notice she is at the beggining of a new entrepreneurship related to painting, ut she was afraid about the fact that maybe she is not good enough to sell their paints. 

My advice for her was that she should focus in the process of learning this new skill, so that she can document and communicate her personal and artistic milestones; the outcome will be a success and people will feel attracted to that. 

In this video I will tell you the details. 

No comments:

The Plaza de Armas of Cusco at Dawn

The Plaza de Armas of Cusco is one of the most beautiful plazas in the world. It is located in the heart of the city, and it is surrounded b...